Sunday 6 November 2011

Dan arrives in New Zealand for the 2011 NZAOT Conference!

Hello again everybody!
Welcome to my blog about my experience in New Zealand attending and presenting at the 2011 NZAOT (New Zealand Association of Occupational Therapy) clinical workshops, in the stunning setting of Waitangi, Bay of Islands.
This area is steeped in history and the conference took place just yards away from the signing of the Waitangi Treaty, between the Maori tribes and the European rulers of the time.
Hope you enjoy the read, and learn something about OT in New Zealand, and some interesting issues affecting Occupational Therapy here in New Zealand. I hope you also enjoy the little funny tales that I have experienced in my short time here.
Regards from New Zeland
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment